Wednesday, November 29, 2017

{amaze yourself}


Hi everyone - thanks for stopping by the Memory Maze blog I hope you you are inspired by my upload today....



I love this Memory Maze title AMAZE YOURSELF

I altered the chipboard with Minc Reactive Paint


I painted the chipboard title with the Reactive paint and set aside to completely dry. Once dry cut a piece of the Minc foil I have selected teal - place the chipboard face down and place inside the plastic mind sleeve and using the high setting let run it through the minc machine. Once its through peel the foil away to reveal an awesome minced title......






I really love this layout ..... to create I have used a 12" Marshmallow piece of cardstock I altered with Dylusion sprays and water, once dry I used green and yellow colour pastes and a circle stencil which added dimension and texture, once dry I added another layer using black acrylic paint and an awesome wing stencil. I placed my photograph wothits black mat over the wings and added some green tissue paper, pattern paper, wash tape and dyed gauze.


To finish the layout off I have machine stitched with black thread and added some gold shimmer powder, background stamping and doodling.

I hope this layout has inspired you too create today.....







No comments:

Post a Comment