Saturday, October 7, 2017

{my little favourite}


Hi everyone Kylie here
sharing a super cute layout featuring one little cutie pie.......



I have created this bright background using my gel plate and yellow and grey acrylic paint with stencils once dry I used a hot pink paint through a mandela stencil I just loved how it turned out.





I used a black cardstock to matt my photograph this really makes it pop - I have used a patterned tissue paper, black tissue paper and some yellow netting to build the photo up.

To embellish the layout I have used assorted flowers to co-ordinate I have used the pink paint to tone one of the flowers a Pink Paisley arrow and some Heidi Swapp fringe and a cute black and white spotted heart.  To balance the layout I matched the pattern tissue paper, washi tape and yellow netting.




I have used the below Memory Maze frames - selected the frame I wanted to use which was the largest one and painted with black acrylic paint. I journaled on my layout and adhered the frame over my journalling. 




To complete the layout I used Black thread for machine stitching and assorted background stamps with black ink an some gold puffy hearts and stars adhered randomly in the top left and bottom right corner.

I hope you found some inspiration in this layout.....








No comments:

Post a Comment