Sunday, October 15, 2017

Happy 21st Birthday Card by Tania

Hello again everyone! I'm just back from a holiday overseas and it was so great to get back to my desk and make something!!! Not that I didn't have a great holiday!

So, today, I am off to a 21st Birthday Celebration and made a card using some very awesome Memory Maze Chipboard pieces! 

Vintage frame 001 11x14cm BULK 5 PACK unpackaged







This 1st piece, VINTAGE FRAME, I used as a stencil! (See below!)



So the first thing to do, is remove the centre frame piece from the frame, and save for another project. We are going to use the negative part of the chipboard as a stencil!!




Cut a piece of white cardstock, approx. 5.25 x 5.25". Place the negative piece of chipboard over the white card and spray with Black Marble Dylusions, ink, or other brand ink.


So. you end up with this cool background for your card.


Next, cut the chipboard triangle border piece into 3 pieces, like this:


First cut!


2nd cut from large piece!

Then, paint your chosen 2 pieces of chipboard with Black Paint.


I cut a 6 x 6" piece of coloured cardstock, and another piece of black card, slightly smaller, and used this for my base card, adhering the sprayed ink piece on top!


Finally, I decorated my card with the chipboard pieces and had fun with some die cuts and foils from Kaszazz.


I adhered the chipboard triangle pieces with some Glossy Accents!



I'm pretty chuffed with the end reult, just love the stenciled background and making the most out of the chipboard, negative pieces! I hope I have inspired you to think outside the square with your chipboard!




No comments:

Post a Comment