Monday, August 7, 2017

Everything About You- by Leanne Nankervis


 

Hi Everyone!

Leanne back here to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Chipboard products.

Everything About You!

Today I am sharing a bright colourful page, I am using another one of my photo's of street art in Melbourne, when we visited not long ago. I created a background using dylusion paints they were the perfect colour, to go with the photo. I used some stencilling and background stamping also to create the background. And of course along with Memory Maze chipboard, I really love the pick up sticks and the criss cross hearts.

 
I used the Memory Maze pick up sticks, which I painted in dylusion paints the same colour's as my background. I then used a background stamp, using a white ink to stamp over the pick up sticks.
 
 
I used the Memory Maze chipboard title Everything About, which I embossed with Stampendeous black detail embossing powder, I then dipped the bottom of the title in Lindys stamp gang, embossing powders. The you is from

The Criss Cross hearts I painted with yellow dylusion paints, I then embossed half of the Criss cross heart with gold glitter from Finnabairs Art ingredients. And then added some blue cobalt beads also from Finnabair.
 
 
The little hearts were also embossed in gold glitter.

Memory Maze supplies used:


Ariel Alphabet set
 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Til next time
Happy Crafting!

 
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017
 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment