Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Make a Wish for Memory Maze Design by Suzanne Franin

Hi Suzanne here to share my latest canvas

I had lots of fun doing this one
I love layers and texture and getting messy 

I found this image online and I loved the water colour affect it has 



I love these feathers but have another idea for them and didn't want to wasted the little bits from the centres
I gessoed the canvas and added some muslin over it to add some layers then stuck the centres  randomly over the canvas making sure to leave room for the image
I love all things rusty so I used a product called rusty paper on the canvas blending it in around the image  then added some brown paint to give more depth to the texture


I used some Sweet Treats Tiffany Lou's Magicals on the background to give it a bit of a  patina look 

I also used the Sweet Treats Magicals on the letters and other embellishments I love all the colours one sprinkle can give


Here are the products I used 

 I used three different alphabet sets to do my title 


I used the @ symbol cut down for the a from this set




Thanks for stopping by I hope you will be back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment