Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Project Share - by Toni Herron

 
Good day Memory Maze friends. It is a perfect day for crafting at my house at the moment. Overcast and sun showers, lovely weather to stay inside.
 
Today I'm going to share with you a couple of projects made by myself and one by my youngest crafter, Hunter.

Peaceful

 
 
For this layout, I loved following the White on White rule. Although the photo doesn't do it justice, it most certainly IS white on white!  I have used some white paint on the flowers, white paint and sprinkles of white embossing powder on top for the doily and plain impasto for the Memory Maze Pebbles stencil.
Plenty of layers, textures, different combinations of flowers have made this one of my all time top favourite layouts!
 
This first layout was completed by me for the April 123 Challenge blog challenge.
The blog owner also owns a crafting store in Gladstone, Qld. Scrapbook Fantasies are now stocking loads of customised Memory Maze chipboard and of course some older favourites.
 
 

Memory Maze products used;
 
Vintage Lace Doily 1
 
chipboard flowers 4 for dimensional work 110 x 180 min buy 3 Mem
 
River pebbles poly template 8x8 sold in 3\'s

Extreme

 
This layout was made by Hunter. 5yrs old and already loves to work from a sketch, adapt it to suit his own papers and photos and digs through my Memory Maze goodies on his own. I sometimes offer a suggestion, I usually get told no. I offer to help, again I get told no.  He is very independent and likes it done his way!
 
 
With some supervision by our Guest Designer this month - Lane.
For the chicken wire, Hunter used a Silver alcohol ink, as he wanted it to look like the fence and shiny. For the title, he had to cut off the biker down a trick cause that didn't match the scooter photos, then did 2 coats of white paint. He hasn't had the chance to journal on the page yet, but will be soon!

 
Memory Maze products used;
 
Chicken Wire Large
 
BMX Extreme
 
 
Thank you so much for joining me today
Toni Herron
2016 Memory Maze DT Member



No comments:

Post a Comment