Monday, December 7, 2015

Thank - you Canvases and Quick Christmas Card by Jodie Mason

Hi all. I hope this finds you all well. If your family is anything like mine life is absolutely hectic at the moment, but with the buzz of Christmas excitement in the air.

Year End Teacher's Thank-you Canvases

Today I had a bit more of a back seat job with these creations. In our house we prefer to give handmade presents when we can, and my kids will never say 'no' to a chance to get creative with me. So as a 'thank-you' to their teachers, the kids jumped at the chance to make up these canvases.

Beau's teachers present.

Zachary's teachers present

To see how they went about making these please check out this video.

 

Memory Maze supplies used:
Quick Christmas Card

I used the December card sketch over at Stick It Down as inspiration for this quick and simple Christmas card. The Santa was one that I had left over from a few weeks ago (you can view the technique video here), and the silly season has simply been covered in gesso, some green H2O's and a black marker.



Memory Maze supplies used:
Santa


Silly Season


I hope that this has inspired some of you to get creative, no matter what your age.

Until next time,
 
Thanks for visiting,

JODIE MASON
Memory Maze Design Team 2015

1 comment:

  1. I love these canvas'... Your boys have done such wonderful creations that I'm sure will be treasured for a very long time!!

    ReplyDelete