Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Few Cards to Inspire You by Jason

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 
Hi all  today I am sharing 3 cards  with you

Card 1
I used Memory Maze Amazing paper I went around the edge in Dina Wakley White Paint
With the word congratulations I painted it white with Dina Wakley White paint then I used Emboss it clear Dabber then used shabby white embossing enamel an heated with the gun
With the Wine Bottle I paint it Black with Kaiser craft black paint an wipe it of with a baby wipe then painted the bottle with Kaiser craft paint an lightly wipe with baby wipe then I used Emboss it clear Dabber then used shabby white embossing enamel an heated with a heat gun
With the champagne glass I used Dina Wakley lemon paint then I used emboss it clear Dabber then used shabby white embossing enamel.



I have used the following Memory Maze products

Wine Bottle and Glasses


Card 2


I used Memory Maze amazing back ground paper with the word Moo I painted it black with black gesso when dried I went over it with glossy accents
With the cow I painted her white with gesso than I used black gesso to make the spots on the cow and glossy accents.
With the wire fence I painted it with Kaisercraft Burnt umber an lightly wipe some off with baby wipes.


I have used the following Memory Maze Products

Cow



Wire Fence


Alphabet Letters



Card 3

I used memory Maze back pattern paper I went around the edge with black gesso .
With the word timeless I painted black with gesso an went over it with glitter glue 
With the clock I painted black with gesso an went over with glitter glue.

I have used the following Memory Maze products

Title Timeless

Clock face and Hands



Filigree Paper

Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with Memory Maze.

Jason Anesbury 
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment