Thursday, July 16, 2015

Just Horsin' Around - Candy Chelepy

Hello everyone Candy here. This is my very first post as a Design Team member with Memory Maze I am very very excited to be with this lovely and friendly team of girls, and looking forward to many more wonderful exciting times ahead. 

Today I have created two layouts for you all, both using photos from my lovely cousin Gillian.

Project 1 - Gill

When I recieved my package from Memory Maze  I found I had this lovely double horse face chipboard piece and a bird with a branch set as well. I have used the Tim Holtz Alochol inks to colour them. By just daubing the colours in different areas until they where completely covered. I then covered the chipboard with Dimensional Magic and then waited patiently for them to all dry. 



Some close ups for you all
The double horse head chipboard piece


 And the branch and lovely little bird


Memory Maze Supply List









Project 2 - Beach Fun

I wanted to create this layout using the left over pieces from the previous page. 
With this one I used one of  the  pieces from the oval set of chipboard pieces and a very large swirl . I once again I coloured the chipboard using Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks then the Dimensional Magic over the top then I decided to sprinkle some silver microbeads over the top to give it some bling.


Close ups






Memory Maze Supply List



Matt Board Oval Set of 7



Brick after brick small bricks  poly template  8x8 sold in 3\'s



Thank you for coming along and visiting my creations for Memory Maze


Candy 
Memory Maze Design Team 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment