Friday, October 10, 2014

Donna's October Projects

Hello all,  It's my turn today to share some projects I have been creating.  I have created three projects this month to share,  a layout, some pocket pages and a card.  Hope you enjoy.

* * * * * * * * * * *

FAMILY TOGETHER


I love playing with mixed media products and memory maze chipboard works perfectly with many of the products out there on the market


I have painted the cherry blossom with Ranger distress paint and then stamped it with archival black ink for texture.


I broke my cherry blossom up so I could spread it over my layout.


I used leaves from a sheet set and again painted them with ranger distress paint, this time i used a few different colors.  I inked the edges with distress ink and then found a different stamp and stamped to add texture.

* * * * * * * * * *

COOL IN THE POOL


Lately I have been trying to organise my many boxes of photos and trying to get them into albums.  I liked the pocket page idea as I can get more photos in and tell the story with little effort.  I keep it very simple and then have been adding 12 by 12 layouts to the albums to.


I cut this title up as it was all joined together and would not fit into the pockets.  I love how this has turned out,  you would not think I had cut them up.  As with the layout I have painted my chipboard to suit the colours of my photos.


Splash had a big splash attached to the H.  For the life of me I could not get the colouring right so I just removed it.  which also allowed me to attached the word down one of the cards instead of across.



My wee man is all grown up now but I remember this day so easily.  He was so excited to see all the water and no matter how hard I tried to actually get him in the pool,  he preferred  to play around it.  He is such a wee cutie.


I cut my chipboard up so I could spread it out over the two pockets to make it my focal point, 
 again this has just been painted.

* * * * * * * * * * *

ENJOY TODAY~IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE

I love how this turned out!  I had to Google image the van to see where the chrome went.  I then used and embossing pen and added the detail.  I embossed it with a silver embossing powder and then painted.  LOVE IT!


MEMORY MAZE PRODUCT USED:


Kombi van pack 2



Lindas scribble with butterflies dragonflies and birds sold indi
                                     LINDAS SCRIBBLE WITH BUTTERFLIES AND LEAVES






Thanks for joining us here today!  Happy scrappin everyone xox Donna

.



No comments:

Post a Comment