Monday, August 11, 2014

I Said So Girls Memory Maze Chipboard ~ Donna O'leary

Hello and welcome back to Memory maze,  Donna here today to share a project that I created.



TIME IS PRECIOUS...... WASTE IT WISELY

I have had this Tim holtz clock for a while and knew I wanted to do something special with it.

There was a lot of prep work for this project.  I covered the entire clock with a mixture of mixed media projects and then embossed it using a mask and wow embossing powders.

I added more embossing powders to areas for highlight. To finish the outer shell I added some more distress paint to give it that vintage look.

For the inside of my clock I tissue papered and then sprayed with lindy's gang sprays.  added some fussy cutting to build a  scene.  I have used Memory maze chipboard birds and embossed them.  I love how you can change the look of chipboard by added embossing powder.


These lovely little memory maze girls have been embossed and added to the scene with some foam dots.  Once my scene was complete I added some flowers and a wee saying.  To me one of the girls is telling something to the other,  so I found the quote "  Time is precious, waste it wisely"

Some more close ups....


Memory Maze Products used:


I said so Girls

Thanks for stopping by,  I will be back tomorrow with another project to share  with you all.  Happy scrappin  xox  Donna

.

No comments:

Post a Comment