Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tracey Campbell's July Reveal

Welcome to July. This month we are happy to give you a random selection of the fabulous products designed, cut and sold at Memory Maze. The Design Team was let loose with not set theme and told to create in their own style using any product that they wanted. So as you will see there is going to be lots of random layouts with fantastic Memory Maze designs on them.

Daddy and Me

One of my favourite photos of Bronte and Adrian just mucking around. I wanted to draw emphasis to the title and subtitle so I picked a colour that was different to what I had in the layout already and coloured the chipboard that so that they stood out from the back ground.
 
 
For both the title and subtitled I simply used a yellow pigment ink and applied to the chipboard. The chipboard absorbs some of the colour but leaves enough to create a wonderful title.
Memory Maze Products Used
Product ID: A Chip Off the Old Block KW003
 Product ID: Daddy and Me So576
*************************************************

 Dog Mushing with No Snow

 One of the many activities I do with my fur babies, this is great exercise for them and me. This one is me sledding with Nanook on a cold winters day in Western Australia.
 The chipboard is a great to use as a journaling spot. Simple paint white and then used a stamp alpha set to stamp your journaling on to.
 The micro dogs make a great embellishment and enhance the page or title. The alphas in the essential dog set make a great accent to the title. Both of these I have simply painted with acrylic paints.
Just by painting the chipboard white and adding as an embellishment is a simple way to finish off your layouts.
Try adding layers of paint to the chipboard to create some texture.
Memory Maze Products Used
Product ID:  Essential Dog Pack
Product ID: Dog2 Alaskan Malamute
************************************************

 Here and Now

Just a random photo that I had of Paige printed off. I love the cheeky look on her face, so typical of her. For this layout I wanted to create something bright and bold with the accents in a glossy black and I felt that these girl chipboard pieces were perfect. I wanted a quick and easy page so I picked one of the matt frames to use as the base for my layout and simply added the elements to it.

 
 Simply a matter of painting them black with acrylic paint and then using glossy accent over the top and letting them to dry.
Memory Maze Products Used
Product ID:  Matt Frame 6 Hole M0008
Product ID: Look at Me Girl with Birds
Product ID:Mother and Child S0105
 Product ID: Sunshine Word Sheet S0807
Product ID: Authentic Word Sheet S0807
***************************************************

Just Being Me

 We had some photos taken of the family down on a beach at sunset time and while we were all mucking around Bronte took off and climbed up a huge rock and was off in a world of her own. So typical of her. So for this layout I wanted to create a fantasy layout that reflects Bronte and how she is such an little individual.
For the title I wanted to create a rainbow effect across the words so I grabbed my Gelatos and coloured straight across the words, once all the colour was applied I painted over the top with some water. I seriously love the quality of the Memory Maze chipboard, it can take a lot of rough treatment and still look wonderful.
I wanted to use the stars as a journaling spot, so a simple white coat of gesso and then I applied different coloured Zig Markers once dry.
Memory Maze Products Used
Product ID: Just Being Me - photo not available.
Product ID:  Stars Multi Pkts S0243
Product ID: Corner Swirls L0088
*****************************************************
Well I hope you like my random selection of Memory Maze Products and my layout. Stay tuned for more wonderful random creations from the rest of Design Team through out the month of July.
 
Hugs
Tracey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment