Thursday, May 29, 2014

Play date with Sally ........................................

This month saw me laid up for a couple of weeks, great I thought that means that I can get 
some extra scrapping done, and I have but not nearly as much as I thought. You know the best laid plans, don't just work sometimes.
My first project is all about special babies, using the precious baby girl these are available in two sizes, card size and scrap size





I have colored the chipboard words with a white stamp pad , glossed and dipped in white fine glitter.
the ribbons are pastel gross grain ribbons now available by the roll off the Memory maze website.                                                                        
  
alternate buttons and pastel ribbons make a beautiful embellishment
Flowers are from www.scrappersgarden.com.au  why not pop over to the website and take a look.



Ribbons are a new addition at Memory Maze.


and it is exciting to use the first of our super bling. 
If you have a special design or a wedding coming up
dont miss this new item.
The Memory Maze Pinned Bling is approx 2 cm .
We will be adding them to the website as they arrive .

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete