Friday, April 25, 2014

A selection of cards today!

Hi guys, Danice here with a few cards I've whipped up using various Memory Maze products, It's been horrendous weather here on the West Coast with roofs flying and electricity off, topped of with a fairly impressive thunderstorm and lightening show this morning.  I didn't venture out for the Anzac Parade, but I hope those of you that did stayed warm and dry.


 Using the small vintage frame along with some Prima papers and matching flowers, I use any excuse to use the old manual typewriter!  Seeing as I particularly like doing older/vintagey things, I often leave note paper lying in the window so they get aged and faded by the sun for when I need "not so new" paper like this.
 Just one butterfly transforms this card, I coloured it in with plain old felt tip pens in matching colours and voila! an easy and happy baby card is made.
Last time I used these vintage hearts on a layout, and this time I have painted them with black soot distress paint and used the hearts to frame some pretty cupid paper, throwing on some kindy glitz to highlight one of the roses and stamped a jewellery tag with the sentiment.

Thanks for looking, and I'll have more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment