Sunday, November 3, 2013

A "wordfull"November

Memory Maze is running their first challenge, have your customers enter the challenge to win a pack of memory maze word sheets? We will send the same prize to the retailer where the winner purchased their Memory Maze words. So retailers get this onto your site.
The theme is all about Memory Maze words, looking for a creative use of a word or words from the memory maze range.  Challenge starts now and uploads can be made to the Memory Maze Blog
(look on the right hand side of the page) Good luck to all.
This month I am playing along with the challenge and have a few layouts to share using some of the fabulous range that Memory Maze has.

Cute But Dangerous

I just had to use this the title "Cute But Dangerous" with this photo as this describes my two girls to a TEE. Teamed with the cute little panda chipboard and this layout is perfect.
The Panda chipboard is to die for so cute and perfect to customise to suit your layout. I simply inked the chipboard black and mounted it on some white cardstock and then adhered it to the smallest frame in the nest of frames. So easy.
 
Now for the perfect title; I painted the chipboard with some white Gesso and then used my daughters watercolour paints to. I started with the darkest aqua colour at the bottom of the word and then slowly added some white as I painted towards the top of the word title. This gave me the ombre effect.
 
 I also used the water colour paints on the barbed wire and the nested frames. Watercolour is a great wait to add a personal and individual look to your chipboard.
Memory Maze Product Used

Product ID: Cute But Dangerous KW004
Product ID: Nested Inverted Corner Squares
 Product ID: Bears S0773
Product ID: Tribal 4 L0094 
 
**********************************************

Adore

A layout of my boy Nanook. He was my very first dog of my very own and I loved him so much. I used to take him everywhere with me. He lived to a ripe old age of 13 years old, which is pretty old for such a large dog. I still miss him every day.
 I just had to use the title word "Adore" for my page as it is the way I still feel about my Boof Head Nanook and the word together also fitted perfectly with my layout. I think that is why I love Memory Maze Chipboard....there seems to be a title to fit every situation.
 
 For the word "together" I mounted it on a fancy frame which I painted with white Gesso and then added a touch of sparkle with Kindy Glitz. The word together was once again painted with watercolour to ad a very soft petal pink colour.
For the word "Adore" I wanted it subtle but delicate so I just painted it with some white Gesso and then manipulate the letters as I adhered them down so that they waved above the corner flourish.

Memory Maze Product Used
Product ID: Adore S0130
Product ID: Together G0002
 Product ID: Lattice Fence Panel with Rails S0633
Product ID: Corner Flourish L0114
Product ID: Decorative Frame
**********************************************
Well thanks for joining me and I hope you like what I have had a play with this month. Don't forget about Memory Mazes first challenge.....what a great opportunity to build up your very own Memory Maze stash.
 
Hugs
Tracey
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. you have been so busy, love the words isnt cute but dangerous one of those things with lots of uses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your layouts are beautiful. I like how you have layered the pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work as always Tracey!

    ReplyDelete