Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Victoria Freze - March DT reveal

Hi everyone!

It's Victoria from Ukraine and my first projects for Memory Maze. If you don't know me yet you probably don't know either how much do I love chipboard. It's so versatile and can be used almost in every project you create. I like to create layouts and cards, so for today I have them both here to share with you.

'You & Me'


I created this layout for my friends about their wedding day. It has no obvious title because I wanted to make this layout bright, clean and to focus on the picture. To make it more exquisite I used large swirl and created a cluster of it and flowers.


First I covered chipboard with gesso, let it dry and than covered with pink and blue distress inks. On every project shown in this post I used different techniques. So, if you like to create a light tone on the chipboard   as it is in this case, you have to cover it with gesso first and than use inks or mists.

Memory Maze products used:

Swirl,  Product ID : 3cc6766617a9622

Other products used: Teresa Collins paper and die cuts, different flowers, dies, washi tape, gesso, distress inks, glimmer glaze and pearls. 

................................................................

Romantique - card


In general this card is nameless and can be used on different occasions whether it is birthday, wedding or any other case. It is more feminine and a little bit shabby, although it's not really my usual style, but for me it is so romantic. 


For this card I covered chipboard with glimmer mist at once. Now you can see the difference between that one which was covered with gesso first. In this case the color is darker and more intense.

Memory Maze products used: 

Vintage Corners 3, Product ID : S0534 

Other products used: Kaisercraft papers and flowers, ribbon, glimmer mist. 
................................................................

Just For You - card


I love both soft and bright colors, but these make me more happy. A birthday card for my friend. 


This chipboard is covered with acrylic paint and it looks bright and thorough. 

Memory Maze products used 

Just for you, Product ID : C0155

Other products used: Galeria Papieru papers, Petaloo flowers, washi tape, twine, punch, dies, acrylic paint.

hope you have a wonderful week.
Happy crafting! 



10 comments:

  1. Love the uncomplicated designs on your creations. The colors and patterns you have chosen plays perfectly together with the embellies, and make all these projects really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Victoria, LOVE your LO and 2 beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Victoria, the pic in your lo is exquisite ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, love the bright card

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look super! I love the swirl on the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! I'm so much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see how chipboard can be altered to suit soft and bright styles.They are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work Victoria!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so...so...elegant and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty and beautiful, love love love this!!!

    ReplyDelete